Our experts will advise you on the following subjects:
- Tax optimization on foreign income earned by Belgian athletes (cyclists, tennis players, football players, volleyball players, etc.)
- Tax assistance for foreign athletes with regard to their income in Belgium (F1 drivers, triathletes, etc.)
- Preparation, optimization and submission of personal income tax returns
- Gross-net calculations and tax optimization of the pay structure
- Advice regarding the optimization of projects involving the construction of sports and team-related facilities (VAT optimization, long-term leases, usufruct, etc.)
- Advice and assistance in completing legal formalities (tax declarations for legal entities, preparation of salary slips, guidance in submitting VAT declarations, asset declarations, etc.)
For their tax and legal issues, sports clubs tend to turn first to their own sports federations. KPMG supports these various sports federations regarding the more complex fiscal and legal issues. KPMG is also a partner of the Flemish Sport Federation (VSF) within the framework of the Dynamo Project and has recently advised more than 150 sports clubs regarding fiscal matters.