KPMG & Partners Tax provides advice in a variety of fields to small- and medium-sized companies (that can be active both nationally and internationally), company executives, independent professionals, and private individuals. Services can involve corporate and personal income tax, value-added taxes, and inheritance and capital transfer tax, among others.
Thanks to the Qfor quality label, we can now also offer interesting grant opportunities for SMEs that are located in the Flemish Region. Within the framework of the SME portfolio (‘KMO-portefeuille’), these SMEs will be able to receive grants up to 50% for specific non-recurrent advice provided by KPMG Fiduciaire. Grants however are subject to certain limits (usually 5.000 EUR per year per pillar; the pillars are training, advice, advice relating to innovation, and advice relating to internationalization).
In Wallonia KPMG Fiduciaire was already awarded the interesting ‘aides à la consultance’ SME scheme, with general benefit amounts of 50% and an absolute maximum of 12.500 EUR per application.
Using our market and results-oriented approach, our SME Advisory professionals can act quickly on the constantly changing business environment. Each of our regional offices offers top quality staff.
In addition to general fiscal assistance (e.g. providing assistance in drafting a corporate income tax return or a personal income tax return), we provide advice on fiscal optimization possibilities, in domains such as:
- Supporting and structuring acquisitions
- Leaving the company to the next generation or third parties (holding companies, split, ruling applications, etc.)
- Management companies
- Structuring of real estate investments
- Succession and inheritance planning
- Pension fund creation
- Fiscal incentives
- Tax-friendly remuneration techniques, option and share plans
- End-of-year transactions
- Advice related to social affairs, legislation or tax
- Advice related to organizations in difficulties
- Advice related to grants and concessions
- Legal and private assessments
We also provide legal support and advice regarding:
- Formation, transformation, etc., of companies
- Modifications to the articles of association
- Contracts in the event of an acquisition or hand-over
- Other contracts such as leasing, loans, sales, etc.