Who we are
On 1 September 2011, a new era for KPMG and our clients in Zambia began, building on our proud history in Zambia, dating back to 1954, KPMG Zambia was re-established as a new entity – with new ownership, new leadership and a new sense of purpose. We provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services, delivering a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary finance and accounting skills and capabilities based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry specialisation helps KPMG people to develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses, acquire insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG is committed to Zambia and we will be in business of providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our clients have direct access to outstanding professionals who pride themselves on high standards of work and personal value.
KPMG’s new structure allows us to bring to our clients a wide range of professional services in the most efficient and effective manner. Our business model, common tools and methodologies, people, and our shared values allow us to work with our clients seamlessly across borders in terms of how their business needs require us to.
What we do
KPMG upholds the highest standards of Audit integrity. KPMG Audit teams are supported with substantial resources and appropriate technology. Our Audit services include:
- Financial statement audit
- Financial statement reviews
- Attestation Services
KPMG’s Tax services are designed to reflect client needs. KPMG works with clients to achieve effective tax compliance, to manage tax risks and to control associated costs. Our Tax services include:
- Tax compliance services
- Provisional returns
- Tax computation
- Final income tax returns
- Tax provisioning for audit and reporting
- Reverse Value Added Tax (VAT) agency for foreign suppliers
- Timely application and obtaining of relevant tax clearance certificates.
- Corporate Tax advisory services
- Transfer pricing
- Withholding tax
- International Executive Services
- Company Statutory Services
KPMG’s Advisory professionals aim to help clients mitigate risk, improve performance and create value. KPMG boasts of an Advisory team with professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. Our Advisory services include amongst others:
- Management consulting
- Technology Advisory Services
- Business effectiveness
- Operational Strategy
- Risk and Compliance
- Financial Risk Management
- Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- Technology Advisory
- Transactions and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Services
- Development Advisory Services
KPMG’s culture runs through everything we do. Our core values are shaped around clients, people and knowledge.
KPMG is constantly seeking new ways to improve. Through this approach of challenge and thought leadership, we can deliver service excellence at all times and help businesses succeed.
- We lead by example
- We work together
- We respect the individual
- We seek the facts and provide insight
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We are committed to our communities and
- Above all, we act with integrity
First Floor, Elunda Two
Addis Ababa Roundabout
Rhodes Park, Lusaka
P O Box 31282
Tel: +260 21 (1) 372900