Who we are
KPMG Afrique Centrale evolved from a local firm (SFACC) owned by its present Managing Partner René Libong. Bought over in 2005, it became a member of KPMG’s global network of firms. KPMG Afrique Centrale co-ordinates and supervises the activities of its group members within the Central African region. We carry out our business activities either by drawing on the knowledge and skills available locally, by consulting with KPMG France, or by consulting with other firms within the KPMG global network.
KPMG Afrique Centrale has a branch in Gabon and has the resources to take up assignments in the following countries:
- Central Africa
- Equatorial Guinea
KPMG Afrique Centrale carries out its business activities in close collaboration with the ‘African Desk’ in Paris. This makes us KPMG International’s main contact in francophone Africa.
The success of our clients is our priority.
KPMG Cameroon’s strength lies in its versatility across a variety industries and functions. We take pride in supporting our customers in all aspects of their business.
What we do
Within our firm, Audit is segmented into the following categories:
- Contractual Audits
- Statutory Audits
- Assignments performed during mergers and acquisitions; restructurings; divestitures and privatisations
Business Advisory Services
- Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
- Management Advisory Services (MAS)
- Information Risk Management (IRM)
Our values and Corporate Social Responsibility
KPMG Cameroon’s commitment to corporate social responsibility is manifested in three key areas:
- A Human Resources policy which maintains the company’s status as a leading employer
- An active stance in addressing environmental challenges
- Social programmes to support and enrich local communities
KPMG’s culture runs through everything we do. Our core values are shaped around clients, people and knowledge.
KPMG is constantly seeking new ways to improve. Through this approach of challenge and thought leadership, we can deliver service excellence at all times and help businesses succeed.
- We lead by example
- We work together
- We respect the individual
- We seek the facts and provide insight
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We are committed to our communities and
- Above all, we act with integrity
We conducted a document for foreign investors wishing to set up businesses in Cameroon. This document which runs through history and geography gives some economic concepts and presents tax issues related to investments in Cameroon. This publication provides a first approach for a better understanding of the Cameroon environment.
Cameroon Thought Leadership (PDF 977KB)
316 Rue Victoria
P.O Box 5563 Douala
Telephone: +237 33 43 96 79 / 33 43 23 06
Fax: +237 33 43 96 85