As the shadow of the global financial crisis begins to lift Corporate Australia is poised for growth. Signs of confidence are emerging, including a stronger global economic context, regional growth and demand and favourable domestic macroeconomic dynamics.
Against this backdrop, corporates are responding by investing in M&A and organic growth strategies. In a landscape rich with emerging opportunity, the new challenge is how to fully realise those opportunities to create sustainable growth.
Achieving significant and lasting growth – growth that transforms your position in the market and propels you beyond your competitors requires agility, focus and disciplined execution.
Key questions for business include:
- What is your growth strategy for the short, medium and longer term?
- How will you fund it?
- Do you have timely access to actionable market and customer insight to identify and act on growth opportunities across your business?
- Do you have an insight into emerging trends that will drive change and create new opportunities and risks to growth?
- What’s your risk appetite for growth?
- What role will mergers & acquisitions play in your growth strategy and how confident are you in realising the full future value?
Whether your growth strategy is based on increasing profitability, mergers & acquisitions, product innovation, exploiting new sales channels or entering new markets, KPMG can work with you to help you achieve your growth aspirations.