Price remains a critical factor for acquirers and sellers, but dozens of other matters must be managed effectively to complete the deal. This is where KPMG can help.
KPMG’s Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) practice helps corporations and private equity clients identify and set up transactions and then take them to successful completion. Our services include:
- identifying businesses to be acquired or sold
- locating buyers or sellers
- planning acquisitions, takeovers, mergers and divestments
- providing advice on transaction terms and pricing
- structuring transactions
- arranging financing (debt and equity)
- advising on specific accounting, tax and structuring issues
- negotiating finance, prices, terms and conditions
- organising takeover offences/defences for public companies.
Our M&A advisers are skilled, experienced professionals. They offer advice that is clear, objective and practical. They draw on the support of KPMG's dedicated industry groups.
Importantly, KPMG never takes a debt or equity position in any deal on which it advises, underwriting our reputation for objectivity and impartiality.
Our international Corporate Finance network gives KPMG a presence in all of the world's main commercial and financial centres. It is a presence that makes a big difference in accessing vital market intelligence and getting the deal done.