Procuring authorities must create a commercial framework for their investment programs that attract high-quality bidders.
Bidders must select their targets carefully and deliver competitive tenders.
KPMG’s Infrastructure & Projects group advises government and corporate clients on a range of relevant matters.
- Advice to the public sector on competitive tendering for private finance initiatives.
- Domestic and cross-border asset leasing.
- Consideration of lease-versus-buy alternatives.
- Formation of private bidding teams for project finance initiatives.
Public private partnerships (PPPs)
- Conceptualising, structuring, negotiating and executing PPPs.
- Procurement and effective completion based on commercial realities.
Real estate advisory
- Acquisitions and divestments.
- Due diligence.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Financial structuring and arranging.
- Tax structuring.
- Portfolio assessments.
- Transaction management.
Our Infrastructure & Projects’ advisers are skilled, experienced professionals. They offer advice that is clear, objective and practical. They draw on the support of KPMG’s dedicated industry groups.
Our international Corporate Finance network gives us a presence in all major commercial and financial centres, enhancing our market intelligence and providing valuable insights into the latest developments in the infrastructure and project fields.