Dealing with these matters distracts your key people from important business functions.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had people knowledgeable about these things in your office when you needed them, or at least at the other end of a telephone?
KPMG’s Private Enterprise practice provides a range of audit, tax and advisory services tailored to the needs of family business, including:
- accounting, investment and cash flow reporting
- asset protection and wealth preservation
- domestic and international tax advice and compliance
- superannuation investment and compliance services
- strategic planning and other advisory services
- new business establishment
- assistance with major asset acquisitions and disposals.
Given the depth of our resources, we can also second appropriately qualified and experienced professionals to work with your people on a short or long-term basis. We advise on the financial and tax implications of important business decisions.
Remember, too, that KPMG has been working with family businesses for over a century. It means we talk your language.