Australia offers a stable and attractive environment for Chinese investors across key growth industries, including:
- energy and natural resources
- financial services
- other product and service industries.
Our Australia China Business Practice prides itself on building teams of Chinese business professionals and Australian sector specialists to deliver a holistic service to our Chinese clients.
Working closely with KPMG in China, we assist Chinese clients to navigate the complexities that arise from unfamiliar tax and regulatory regimes and business customs, as well as language and cultural differences.
Our services include:
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- market entry – strategy development and execution
- transaction negotiation, through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- visa application and migration services
- a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services.
It all adds up to a powerful offering that helps Chinese investors to plan and execute their strategy, understand and manage risk and realise value in an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive environment.