Today, harmonised Work, Health and Safety (WHS) legislation means all businesses need to stay up-to-date with changing laws and be transparent in how their workplace implements WHS processes.
This necessitates the need for clarity around your processes, to clearly demonstrate due diligence, and to ensure you are doing all that is 'reasonably practicable' to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
KPMG’s dedicated team of professionals can help you to:
- better manage WHS risks which are increasingly sitting at the top of strategic risk profiles
- better understand your WHS exposure and positioning
- comply with legislative obligations
- enhance your governance regarding risk management
- identify improvements by benchmarking your current WHS performance against better practice
- reduce costs and increase productivity
- protect your reputation and gain a deeper understanding of your business culture.
We provide practical recommendations and reporting for boards and executive management.
Our Work, Health & Safety Services include:
- risks and controls
- compliance and performance benchmarking
- organisational change / change management
- improving oversight of safety
- performance reporting and governance.