Our professionals are asked to deliver reports to clarify significant financial and accounting issues in commercial and other disputes.
KPMG Forensic's Dispute Advisory team provides accounting advice and expert witness evidence to assist in resolving commercial disputes and insurance claims. Our services include:
- expert witness services
- consulting experts
- international dispute resolution
- business and share valuations
- forensic transaction services (including drafting and reviewing the financial sections of sale and purchase agreements)
- alternative dispute resolution
- competition issues
- evidence and disclosure management.
Our Dispute Advisory Services cover economics, intellectual property, pension and actuarial calculations, information technology, insurance, project finance, travel and tourism, restructuring, energy, mining and retail banking. Clients receive credible, well-researched and objective reports and opinions concerning accounting matters that are in dispute.