The process consists of four key elements.
Plans, measures and monitors how the business is managed and how decisions are made.
Assists in the merger of two or more finance organisations, once a deal is done.
Builds consensus around an agreed finance vision and translates it into a viable finance strategy and plan.
Aims to improve financial close processes to attain greater efficiency, earlier information, shorter cycle times, stronger controls and reduced complexity.
KPMG’s Financial Management group helps clients deploy these powerful tools to improve the performance of their finance functions.
Our experienced Business Performance Services team work with organisations on:
- process standardisation
- financial information integrity
- closing through external reporting
- budgeting and financial forecasting
- finance applications
- global finance operations
- finance skills and competencies
- ongoing financial control and compliance.
Our Business Performance Services team also help organisations think through the important finance issues associated with:
- performance management
- cost and profitability improvement
- business intelligence
- business process
- realising the value of technology.
A successful transformation of the finance function drives business value across the enterprise and reinforces the integrity of the information delivered to key stakeholders.