Whether it is government agencies, police, emergency management, courts and tribunals, corrections, prisons or probation services, organisations within the justice and security sectors are striving to be lean and dynamic, adopt appropriate technologies, while minimising risk and complying with complex legislative frameworks.
Improving performance and impact while reducing cost remains a critical challenge as does building organisational capability, developing leaders and driving real cultural change.
KPMG is experienced in supporting transformational change across core business operations, driving cost out and performance up.
Our services include:
- reducing cost and improving efficiency, performance and service delivery
- making the best use of the private and third sectors – divesting, outsourcing and collaborating
- supporting major IT change, through development of IT strategy, requirements definition, vendor selection and implementation assurance
- developing organisational capability
- implementation and compliance with legislation and regulations
- tackling bribery and corruption.