These issues include the need to:
- sustain and improve financial performance
- streamline internal systems and processes
- respond to regulatory issues
- manage and optimise assets.
More not-for-profits of all kinds and sizes are adopting practices proven in the corporate sector to enhance their performance and accountability.
Through our national Not-for-Profit group, KPMG has helped some of Australia’s most successful not-for-profits respond effectively to changing conditions. Our services include:
- financial modelling and new funding models
- advice on legislative and regulatory compliance
- advice and feedback to the board and audit committee
- business analysis and operational review
- strategic planning
- leadership and management coaching.
KPMG keeps directors and CEOs of clients up-to-date on trends and developments in the not-for-profit sector from a ‘whole of business’ perspective. The briefings cover important issues such as changing demographics and social values, corporate governance concerns and alterations to government policy settings. We offer timely accounting and regulatory updates for CFOs and financial controllers.
We possess a deep technical understanding of the not-for-profit sector and respect its values.