Particular areas of concern include:
- managing water supplies through appropriate processes and controls
- making major investments in water infrastructure
- rolling out and controlling government water reform programs
- developing robust national water accounting and reporting standards
- overseeing water utility governance
- embracing private-sector finance for water projects
- responding to climate change.
Appropriate professional advice helps manage these issues in an effective and timely manner.
KPMG’s Water group assists clients engaged in water reform, capital projects and the broader water and sewerage industry. Our services cover:
- financial statement audit and accounting advice
- information technology assurance and advisory
- tax compliance and advisory (corporate, indirect, expatriate)
- R&D concessions
- capital and operating expenditure monitoring
- corporate governance support
- forensic support and dispute advisory services
- business process improvement
- Internal audit, risk and control services
- sustainability and climate change advisory
- capital structure efficiency and debt advisory
- transaction opportunity identification and negotiation support
- financial due diligence and tax structuring advice
- integration advice
- corporate finance and valuations.
We offer advice that is practical, timely and independent. We draw on KPMG’s extensive domestic and global network of professional and technical resources.