KPMG’s Cadetship Recruitment Program is an option worth considering. Here’s how it works.
- A cadetship placement is available to students intending to study for a commerce or business degree majoring in accounting or information systems.
- It involves working full time and studying part time for the first 2 years. KPMG helps with substantial study leave and time off to attend lectures.
- In the third and fourth years, a cadet attends university full time and works during vacations. Vacation income is supplemented by a weekly allowance.
- Cadetships are offered by our Sydney and Brisbane offices.
Some offices offer a different program structure. Under this structure, cadets study full time from February to June of each year. From July to January they work full time and study part time. Study leave and allowances are similar to the first program structure.
Under both programs, cadets will commence permanent full-time employment with KPMG on graduation.
View how to apply for the relevant application dates. You can also find out more about your career choices at KPMG.
International students are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Sydney: Thursday 23 May 2013, 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
- Brisbane: Wednesday 5 June 2013, 5:00pm – 6:30pm.