We provide responsive, reliable advice across a range of industries and work in both the public and private sectors using mathematical, statistical, economic and financial methods, to help solve our clients' business challenges.
As a growing team of more than 40 professionals, including 11 partners, we aim to provide a balanced, open working environment that encourages excellence, teamwork and commitment. Our people thrive in a culture that supports and recognises personal and professional growth.
Some of the career assistance we offer includes:
- career development plans
- fortnightly professional development lunches and monthly staff meetings
- employee mentor program
- 12 days paid study leave for Part III subjects on first attempt, reducing to 10 days then 5 days on subsequent attempts — the taking of study leave is a priority
- full payment of IAAust membership fees
- payment of exemption fees
- 100 percent upfront payment of all exam costs (first three attempts per subject).
While enjoying the advantages of being part of one of the world’s leading professional services networks — our people also enjoy the benefits of working in a small team. Access to our senior people, involvement in key projects and obtaining a deeper understanding of actuarial and wider business issues are all part of working with KPMG Actuarial.
In addition to the extensive career development opportunities we offer at KPMG we recognise that good lifestyle benefits play an important role in attracting, retaining and motivating high calibre people. We offer a total benefits package emphasising recognition, choice and flexibility that responds to your unique career, lifestyle and personal wellbeing.
We know how you live is as important as how you work. So you’ll find a culture at KPMG that encourages interaction and promotes social activity. In other words, we know how to have fun!
We look for talented people who:
- are team players
- are innovative thinkers
- relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion
- want to keep on learning, be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and make a difference
- display integrity and objectivity in everything they do.
Find out more about Actuarial Advisory Services.