Reviving an under-performing or ailing business is a professionally satisfying and rewarding experience. Turning it around demands specialised skills, good judgement and confidence.
Working in our Restructuring Services practice you’ll help deliver a suite of services including:
- strategic business reviews
- business restructuring and planning
- performance improvement
- lender assistance
- shareholder management and negotiation
- financing and refinancing
- cash and working capital management
- cost reduction
- asset divestment
- exit planning and execution
- shareholder, creditor or court-driven formal restructurings.
If you think you’re up to it, you’ll need to possess (or be studying for) a degree in commerce or business, majoring in accounting. You’ll also have to have completed all of the additional accredited courses required so that you’re eligible to commence the Chartered Accountant program when you join KPMG. Details of these courses can be found at the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia website.
Learn more about Restructuring Services.