You’ll be working alongside senior technology practitioners to help clients identify and manage their risks associated with technology and help them to take advantage of opportunities opened up by innovation.
We recruit graduates who can develop advanced technology skills along with a sound knowledge of business and who appreciate how technology can be used to attain key business goals.
You’ll be working alongside high-calibre clients, helping them to:
- protect information assets
- extract value from new technology investments and upgrades
- minimise project implementation risks
- verify major system implementation controls
- provide IT knowledge to internal and external audit
- deliver value from business systems
- monitor technology risks within an appropriate governance framework.
You’ll possess (or be studying for) a degree in commerce/business majoring in accounting, or information systems/ business systems or other technology related degree.
Learn more about KPMG’s Technology group.