We provide challenging work with opportunities to develop new ideas and approaches that support some of the most vulnerable in our community.
We work in the following areas:
- Healthcare and Mental Health
- Children’s and Family Services
- Youth Services and Justice
- Disability Services
- Community Services
- Sexual assault and family violence services
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Services
- Aged Care
- Public Housing and Services for the Homeless
- Income Support
- Employment Services
- Indigenous Affairs.
The activities and programs we advise on make a real difference to people. We supplement agencies’ internal resources and offer independent, objective analysis of program performance.
Recruits to our Health, Ageing & Human Services practice (part of Policy, Programs & Evaluation Services) can expect to become involved in a diverse range of professionally challenging activities, including:
- pricing, funding and resource allocation models
- performance measurement frameworks
- strategic and business planning
- stakeholder consultation
- service design.
You’ll possess (or be studying for) tertiary qualifications in human and/or health services and/or public policy (e.g. psychology, social work, nursing, allied health services, social policy, public policy). Other qualifications will be considered if they are associated with research, data and financial analysis skills.
Find out more about our Health & Human Services and Ageing sectors and our Policy, Programs & Evaluation services.