Your team will be involved in a range of challenging assignments where our clients expect accurate, relevant and timely advice. In providing this advice you will:
- assess credit, market and operational risks
- align financial risk management processes with business goals
- benchmark risk management performance
- develop tools to measure, monitor and report on risk issues
- implement new regulatory requirements and conduct post-implementation reviews
- undertake compliance health checks
- rank existing compliance systems against industry and peer best practice
- measure, monitor and report on compliance issues
- reduce the risk of regulatory intervention
- streamline licence applications
- provide compliance training.
You should possess (or be studying for) a finance-related degree combined with studies in econometrics, statistics, actuarial studies or risk management, a law degree, or a business/commerce degree combined with studies in information systems, logistics or engineering.
Learn more about KPMG’s Financial Risk Management group.