While supporting numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health, our strategic priorities are:
- closing the gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians through our Reconciliation Action Plan
- protecting the environment through our Global Green Initiative
- supporting the principles of the UN Global Compact through our involvement as a local and global signatory.
We aspire to be an innovative and forward thinking leader in Corporate Citizenship, harnessing the energy and capabilities of our people to achieve positive outcomes for the community.
- Reconciliation Australia recognises KPMG's 2013-2015 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) as an Elevate RAP – the new standard for benchmarking industry leading RAPs
- Winner 2012 Socially Responsible Procurement Award, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Australasia (CIPSA)
- Winner 2012 AIMSC (now Supply Nation) Special Recognition Award for extraordinary contribution to Indigenous supplier diversity
- Winner 2012 Sustainable Firm of the Year by the International Accounting Bulletin
- Recognition as an official Fairtrade Workplace from September 2012
- Founding member UN Global Compact Network Australia (UNGCNA)
- Global LEAD organisation to the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).