The Federal Budget 2014 is important for businesses and you’ll need to understand how you’ll be impacted at every level. KPMG's pre-Federal Budget brief sets the scene for what may feature in the Budget to be announced on Tuesday 13 May 2014.
- September 2013 to December 2013 – the $77 billion dollar change.
- Discretionary spend of governments.
- Top 20 Federal Government programs – looking at the last 10 years and projecting to 2026-27.
- Ten of Grattan Institute’s Top 20 tough choices.
- Commission of Audit.
- Treasurer's 'Case for Change' Speech of 23 April 2014.
Early on 14 May, KPMG will publish its annual analysis of our national budget and what it means for sectors, industries and businesses.