The fourth edition in our global series on Evolving Insurance Regulation examines how regulatory change at a global and regional level is altering the face of regulation, and explores the implications insurers confront in responding to these developments.
The report also provides an analysis of regulatory activity in the Asia-Pacific region and in Australia.
The report discusses the:
- growing role that new policy makers in insurance regulation
- pressure to align insurance roles to the banking model
- growing programs to assess supervisory compliance
- growth of consumer protection laws,
- latest insurance risk and IFRS accounting changes.