These changes and the following areas for consideration are discussed:
- Trading stock and the rights to future income legislation
- Do new laws make paying dividends easier?
- TOFA and consumer markets — a practical view
- Reduction of Trans-Tasman tax barriers
- RSPT becomes MRRT - Does it matter for consumer markets?
- ATO's renewed focus on GST
- Tax Return tricks and traps
- Potential income tax impact of changes to the Corporations Act
- Customs and Transfer Pricing
New opportunities and challenges
- Negotiations to commence to promote trade and investment flows with India.