This report examines the findings of a survey of 350 senior finance executives from consumer markets companies around the world, highlighting the strategies finance leaders are using to help their businesses navigate turbulent environments and achieve growth.
- Successful companies will continue to invest despite a worsening outlook and declining revenues.
- Developed markets remain a core focus and an important source of future business expansion while emerging markets represent the biggest growth opportunities.
- Mobile is the leading technology being used to maximise sales.
- Risk conversations are becoming more frequent, but an enterprise-wide view of risk is not yet a reality.
- Sustainability has moved from being a ‘nice-to-have’ to a core business issue.