The three-day course facilitates intensive training in key aspects of treasury risk management. Financial risk management, instrument valuation, dealing with AASB139, AASB9 and treasury controls are each key focus points of the course, ensuring its status as a unique training opportunity.
It is designed to provide hands-on training to officers and management in banks, credit unions, building societies or other non-bank financial institutions.
This course will assist participants to:
- identify and develop key strategies for treasury management
- understand the application and valuation of financial instruments
- obtain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standard AASB139 and AASB9
- allow participants to apply the principles in a half day case study
- network with other finance and treasury practitioners.
The course will also provide an update on the current conditions in capital markets and bank debt markets.
||16–18 June 2014|
||8–10 September 2014|
For further information on the course, including location, cost and registration details, please view the course program [PDF 206KB].
All registrations and queries can be directed to Danielle Boardman of the University of Melbourne on +61 3 9810 3237.