This survey provides a snapshot of current national, global and industry trends and insights in Corporate Responsibility reporting.
- CR reporting has evolved into a mainstream business practice over the last 2 decades – undertaken by 71 percent of companies surveyed in 2013.
- An analysis of the CR reports of the world’s largest 100 and 250 companies.
- The average quality of Australian companies’ reports rated highly at 70 percent.
- Six key types of risks companies face from social and environmental megaforces.
- Seventy-eight percent of reporting companies worldwide refer to the Global Reporting Initiative reporting guidelines.
- Large companies appear to be reporting on materiality and strategy, but more transparency is needed on the materiality process.