This report Monetizing mobile: How banks are preserving their place in the payment value chain provides an unique view into the current and future state of mobile banking and payments.
- Mobile banking is becoming mainstream – both retail and commercial are rapidly deploying an array of mobile banking solutions.
- Banks are navigating the technology maze – technology is both an enabler and barrier to the widespread adoption of mobile payments.
- Leading banks are developing their business strategy for retail – without a strong and flexible strategy, banks may miss out on the rapidly emerging opportunities.
- Corporate mobile services are emerging – commercial banks are showing a growing interest in leveraging mobile as a differentiator and a revenue generator.
- Banks are developing their mobile solutions – no two banks will approach the field in the same way, but our spectrum looks at three distinct points in the evolution.