This Migration Newsflash outlines the visa application charge increases effective 1 January 2013.
- Partner visa applications made in Australia will increase from $3,060 to $4,000.
- Partner visa applications for those applying outside Australia will change from $2,060 to $2,700.
- Skilled Graduate visas for those who have completed 2 years study in Australia will see a leap from $315 to $1,260 for the highly valued post-study work rights.
- The 457 temporary skilled worker visa will increase from $350 to round $455.
- Applicants for working holiday maker visas will now need to pay $360 as opposed to the existing $280 charge.