This second edition of INSIGHT magazine examines the current challenges of urban infrastructure across the globe.
Over 30 articles explore a number of critical topics, including:
- developing infrastructure in urban growth markets
- incentivising infrastructure investment
- building Special Economic Zones
- unlocking the power of smart metering
- reducing urban congestion
- aid agencies and infrastructure
- decarbonising urban personal transport
- privatisation of urban infrastructure
- cities and climate change.
This edition also features a city leader special report including interviews with 10 civic and executive leaders from around the world, focusing on how they are meeting the challenges of urban infrastructure within their cities.