The financial services industry needs a fundamental change in attitude and culture to respond to the new environment. This is why we have chosen to devote much of this issue of frontiers to issues of culture. We believe culture is the new fundamental challenge.
- Embedding real culture change and managing talent risk.
- Making a bank marriage work: overcoming the cultural barriers.
- Regulatory reporting: challenges for markets and for regulators.
- New pressure on Investment Management — regulating remuneration.
- The conduct agenda and its impact on the product lifecycle.