Financial services firms need to think hard and develop new strategies and business models for the changing environment. But in doing so, it is important that banks, insurers and asset managers stay focused on their clients as they work through and around the changes in the system. This is a theme which underpins most of the articles in this edition of the magazine.
- Investment management: the regulatory pressure intensifies.
- Consumer protection: much more than compliance.
- Payment systems: a revolution in the making – payments are moving back to centre stage.
- FATCA: impacts and implications.
- Derivatives: clearing the way.