In China, there are fresh concerns about the slowdown in growth despite continuing strong exports. In Europe, the sovereign debt crisis still appears to be very slow moving towards a resolution. The political impetus for change looks to slow down as we approach the German elections in 2013. In the long term, sustainability of the post-war social democratic consensus looks ever more fragile.
- The longest journey: Update on finance services regulation.
- The opportunity for the finance function in insurance: Better data, efficient processes and lower costs.
- Derivatives reporting: Deadlines looming.
- The risk of non-bank credit: Revolution or evolution.
- China rising: The focus of payments moves East.