In Australia, despite the global turbulence, the debt markets remain open.
Accordingly we continue to encourage domestic borrowers to engage with independent advisors early to explore and understand the full suite of financing opportunities to determine an optimal capital structure for their organisation.
- Resurfacing of the European sovereign debt crisis
- Greece downgraded to CCC by S&P
- Challenges in the RMBS market
- Does a retail bond market in Australia make sense?
- EMTNs – 30-year debt at 2.375 percent
- EFIC – a complementary source of alternative funding.