KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Exposure Draft on Phase-out of the net medical expenses tax offset
(2) Senate Economics References Committee inquiry on affordable housing
(3) Committee report released on Social Services Bill 2013 inquiry
(4) Senate Scrutiny of Bills Committee - Alert Digest on Social Services Bill 2013
(5) Senate motion to produce free trade agreements documents
(6) Appeal - IOOF Holdings Limited v Commissioner of Taxation - private ruling
(7) Appeal - PTTEP Australia (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd v Commissioner of Taxation - taxable profit under PRRT
(8) ATO website update
(9) Minister for Trade and Investment media release on Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement