KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Treasury Paper on OECD BEPS Transfer Pricing
(2) Package of Managed Investment Trusts Bills passes the House
(3) Corporations Amendment (Crowd-sourced Funding) Bill 2015 passes the House
(4) Tax Laws Amendment (Norfolk Island CGT Exemption) Bill introduced into the House
(5) Tax and Revenue Committee inquiry into Scrutiny of the ATO
(6) ATO website update
(7) Taxpayers Australia Pre-Budget 2016-17 Submission
(8) Financial Services Council Pre-Budget 2016-17 Submission
(9) OBPR releases response to the Financial System Inquiry
(10) OBPR regulation impact statement - Single Touch Payroll
(11) CCA calls for estate tax
(12) Correction: OECD Head of Tax Policy