KPMG New Zealand (NZ) has released an analysis in response to the NZ Government's proposed property "bright-line" test, detailed in the Taxation (Bright-line Test for Residential Land) Bill 2015.
On 26 August 2015, the Tax Laws Amendment (Small Business Measures No. 3) Bill 2015 received Royal Assent, becoming Act No. 114 of 2015.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) released 4 Class Rulings and 1 Addendum.
The Australian Taxation Office issued a Decision Impact Statement in response to the decision of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Trustee for SBM Trust v. Federal Commissioner of Taxation  AATA 174.
- Remove the income tax exemption available to certain government employees working overseas
- South Australian River Murray Sustainability Irrigation Industry Improvement Program
- SMSF Webinars
- Lodge SMSF annual returns
- Register your fund
- Notice of intent to claim a deduction for a super contribution
- Large fund risk differentiation framework
- Reminder – big business to lodge and pay electronically
- Use the Tax Agent Portal to make super elections
- PAYG instalment changes
- Changes to receiving paper activity statements
- Client list - checks to make before clients are removed
- Foreign investors need to report
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) published a volume of conference papers and discussions from the 2015 RBA Conference, which was built around the theme "Small Business Conditions and Finance".