KPMG Australia has lodged a submission to the Treasury in response to the consultation on Australia's future tax treaty negotiation.
- Claiming work-related expenses?
- Assets used in the surveying and mapping services industry
- Help to calculate your clients R&D claim
- ATO online newsroom to save business time
- Approved self-managed super fund auditors - role and responsibilities
On 11 August 2014, the Shadow Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, Anthony Albanese, issued a media release commenting on the amendments to the package of Asset Recycling Bills, their progression within Parliament, and the Constitutional rules around Budget appropriation bills.
On 8-10 August 2014, the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Julie Bishop, attended the Association of Southeast Asia Nations (ASEAN)-Australia Ministerial Meeting in Burma.