On 29 April 2015, the OECD released for public comments a discussion draft which addresses Action 8 of the Action Plan on BEPS.
On 29 April 2015, Treasury released Exposure Draft of legislation to amend the scrip for scrip roll over relief provisions.
On 30 April 2015, the ATO released the Taxpayer Alert TA 2015/1 on dividend stripping arrangements involving the transfer of private company shares to a self-managed superannuation fund.
- Taxable payments annual report
- Non-Profit News Service No. 0422 - Earthquake in Nepal
- SuperStream webinars for accounting professionals
- Key superannuation rates and thresholds
- Practical tips - income tax
- Current portal issues
- Review or objection - try the quicker solution
- Business and practitioner - troubleshooting
- Case study: Don't get lured by 'too good' to be true offers
- Case study: Beware of tax schemes targeting your generosity
- ATO announces changes for Albury staff
- Tax assistance for people affected by severe weather in New South Wales
The PBO has released a report, National fiscal trends, that analyses revenue, expenditure, net capital investment and the net debt position across all levels of Australian government.
On 29 April 202015, the President of the BCA, Catherine Livingstone addressed the National Press Club discussing the upcoming Federal Budget 2015-16, the technological, global economic and demographic disruption, Three P’s, health, education and retirement income policies.
On 29 April 202015, the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) launched the Charity Register, which is a database of charities detailing financial information and audited reports.
On 29 April 202015, the BCA issued a response to the Issues Paper entitled Setting Australia's post-2020 target for greenhouse gas emissions.