KPMG in Luxembourg has released an analysis of the recent agreement by EU finance ministers to introduce automatic exchange of information on cross-border tax rulings.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) intends to issue 2 Class Rulings and 1 Addendum at 2pm on 14 October 2015.
The ATO issued a notice that they will acquire online selling data relating to registrants who sold goods and services to a value of $10,000 or more during the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2015.
- Actuarial certificate for segregated methods
- Cutting Red Tape — lost and unclaimed superannuation
- Changes to 'return not necessary' for SMSFs
- Apportionment of expenses incurred by a superannuation entity only partly in gaining its assessable income
- Combating multinational tax avoidance - a targeted anti-avoidance law
- Tax time update – 6 October 2015
- Administrative approach to income tax transfer pricing and customs duty
The Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small Business, Kelly O'Dwyer, delivered a speech at the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Breakfast, regarding current business conditions, the, tax system, innovation, the China Australian Free Trade Agreement, and the Trans Pacific Partnership.
The OECD announced that a press conference will be held on 9 October 2015 in Lima, Peru to outline the G20 discussions around the OECD Base Erosion Profit Shifting project.