On 21 May 2015, the Finance Minister, Bill English, handed down the Government's Budget for 2015-16.
On 22 May 2015, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) released one interpretative decision and withdrew one.
- Non-Profit News Service No 0423 - Public ancillary fund - transitional period closing soon
- Zone Tax Offset - exclude 'fly-in-fly-out
- R&D tax incentive-attracting our attention
- Release of superannuation for terminal medical condition - relaxing criteria
- SuperStream for Indigenous employers
- Statutory Remedial Power
- Reducing red tape - reforms to the Australian Taxation Office
- Introduction to phoenix businesses video transcript
- Taxi travel services
On 21 May 2015, the Productivity Commission (PC) released a draft report entitled Business Set-up, Transfer and Closure.