KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) AASB Exposure Draft on deferred tax assets
(2) Committee report on Australian healthcare costs
(3) PBO report released on Government spending and projections
(4) Committee inquiry into Social Services Bills - transcript released
(5) Committee inquiry into GP Services Bills - transcript released
(6) ATO Rulings issuing 27 August 2014
(7) ATO issues PAYG instalment exit letters
(8) ATO website update
(9) RBA research discussion paper on the mining boom
(10) ABS study on migrant settlement records and person income
(11) ACTU releases Economic Bulletin - June 2014
(12) For the International Tax Director