KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Australian Leaders' Retreat - Communiqué
(2) KPMG Brief - Foreign Resident CGT WHT Regime
(3) ATO PSLA - Advance Pricing Arrangement released
(4) TPB - Qualifications and experience for tax agents
(5) Committee hearing into Free Trade Agreements - transcript released
(6) Industry welcomes COAG leaders GST base reform
(7) Tax reform White Paper process - extension for retirement income submissions