KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Treasurer crunches MRRT numbers
(2) ATO Interpretative Decisions withdrawn 30 July 2014
(3) ATO website update
(4) RBA Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Conference
(5) ICAA Symposium 2014 - BEPS the focal point
(6) FSC CEO Survey
(7) Opposition calls on government to accept Asset Recycling Fund amendments