KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Rural R&D Bills await Royal Assent
(2) Import Processing Charges Amendment Bill 2013 awaits Royal Assent
(3) Australian Grape and Wine Authority Bills await Royal Assent
(4) Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Bills await Royal Assent
(5) Customs Amendment (Anti-Dumping Commission Transfer) Bill 2013 awaits Royal Assent
(6) Private Health Insurance Legislation Amendment Bill 2013 introduced into the House of Representatives
(7) Tax Bonus for Working Australians Repeal Bill 2013 introduced into the House of Representatives
(8) Letter to the President of the Senate on Free Trade Agreements
(9) Senate motion to maintain GST arrangements
(10) Rulings and Law Administration Practice Statement issuing 18 and 19 December 2013
(11) ATO data-matching program
(12) ATO seeks comment on SMSFs and limited recourse borrowing arrangement