This issue of ConsumerCurrents looks at trends, including the opportunities and challenges related to omnichannel, 3D printing and alternative payment platforms.
- China's luxury puzzle: With online sales booming, why are luxury brands so behind?
- Next tech: The revolution of consumer connectivity
- World Cup economics: What do this year's games mean for Brazil and big-spending sponsors?
- Deal or no deal: Motivations driving M&A in the food and drink sector
- Unilever's CEO Paul Polman talks about strategy and what it took to change the FMCG giant
- Reinventing money: Alternative payments are becoming the norm in all corners of the world
- 3D printing: Growth opportunity or threat?
- Delivering on omnichannel: The last mile challenge for retailers
- Success in Africa: A case study on Dutch company Vlisco Group and their customer-centric approach to business
- Video game theory: What gaming can teach companies about customer loyalty.
View the latest online edition, and back issues of ConsumerCurrents on KPMG's global website.