- Chinese luxury brands: The power of China
- Off the shelf: Turning browsers into buyers — why clothes stores are going for cheesecake
- First person: CEO of Canadian giant McCain, Dirk Van de Put, on how he'll transform the potato business
- Trends: How food and drink retailers can benefit from the rise of the senior consumer
- Agriculture: Is Russia's future in food?
- Case study: Food and beverage firm Strauss Group uses strategic joint ventures to become a global player
- Trends: Can shopping centres (malls) be reinvented?
- Lessons from other industries: What can the consumer industry learn from the Zen Buddhist priest who turned around Japan Airlines?
View the latest online edition, and back issues of ConsumerCurrents
on KPMG's global website.