In an exclusive interview, Carlsberg CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen discusses the ups and downs of emerging markets, the attractions of craft beer and the pace of industry consolidation.
Also featured is a case study on Wilmar International’s strategic use of scale and their unique business model mix of agribusiness and consumer brands.
- Key issue: Retailers and suppliers collaborate to maximise returns
- First person: Carlsberg’s CEO is ready for whatever the market throws at him
- The return of people: why successful retailers never stopped hiring
- Multi-channel: Making multi-channel supply chains deliver on all fronts
- Lessons from other industries: What crowdfunding means to big business
- Off the shelf: How Greece could export its way to health
- India’s retail race is on: opportunities and challenges for foreign investors
- Case study: Wilmar International bets big on the future of food
View the latest online edition, and back issues of ConsumerCurrents
on KPMG's global website.