This issue of the magazine looks at the future changes in the automotive industry’s value creation chain and focuses on alternative mobility service solutions to meet the needs of individual drivers.
Additional articles include:
- Corporate vehicle fleets of the future: should they become greener or simply more efficient?
- The evolution of the dealership model in China: is the mega-dealership model sustainable or will a new sales/distribution model emerge?
- The rise after the fall: the US’s comeback as a competitive international production site.
- The case study for brand management: a look at Formula 1 and the essentials of maintaining brand reputation.
- Achieving sustainable cash and corporate capital management: KPMG guidance on implementing accurate demand forecasting, streamlining complex multi-national and multi-currency supply chains, releasing cash trapped in overseas markets and effectively managing long-finished vehicle inventory pipelines.