- Service: Advisory, Transactions & Restructuring, Management Consulting, Risk Consulting, Geographic Markets, Asia Markets, ASEAN, China, India, Japan, Korea
- Industry: Automotive, Media, Diversified Industrials, Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Power & Utilities, Water, Financial Services, Food, Drink & Consumer Products, Government, Healthcare, Real Estate & Construction, Retail
- Type: Business and industry issue
- Date: 2/12/2011
Agenda provides fresh thinking on emerging issues related to growth, performance and governance.
In the wake of the current volatile economic environment, this edition of Agenda highlights the key challenges facing businesses and how companies around the world are adapting their business models to the changing economic landscape.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
- What you don't know about transformation - 10 ideas that can help an organisation operate and ramp up its performance while becoming more efficient.
- Could you be the biggest risk to your business? - The importance of risk management and why it should not be left solely in the hands of risk managers. We cover five emerging risks to be aware of.
- Seven issues you must tackle before your IPO - Key factors organisations need to consider on their IPO journey. We highlight hazards to avoid and discuss how companies can maximise value.
- Keys to Success - Features Xi Jinping, China's President-in-Waiting, who will be inheriting the world's second largest economy, and discusses the importance of innovation and how the lack of it can affect growth in China.
Advisory professionals across a range of disciplines assist our clients respond to growth, performance, risk management and governance challenges.