- Service: Advisory, Transactions & Restructuring, Management Consulting, Risk Consulting, Geographic Markets, Asia Markets, ASEAN, China, India, Japan, Korea
- Industry: Automotive, Building materials, Media, Diversified Industrials, Energy & Natural Resources, Energy & Mining Services, Power & Utilities, Financial Services, Food, Drink & Consumer Products, Government, Healthcare, Real Estate & Construction
- Type: Business and industry issue
- Date: 1/06/2011
Agenda provides fresh thinking on emerging issues related to growth, performance and governance.
As the global economy emerges from the economic crisis, global businesses are presented with various challenges and opportunities.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
- The keys to success in India - how strategic divestments and rigorous risk management led to the growth and success of GMR, the nation’s market leader in infrastructure development.
- What it takes to win in China - How the ‘Made in China’ label is becoming a high value brand proposition, how the modernisation of rural banking could change the investment landscape, and eight more ways to turn opportunity into competitive advantage in China.
- Where to look for liquidity - How global regulations in the banking sector might change the way businesses access liquidity.
- Unclean Power - Why CEOs need to rethink their energy strategies.
- Redefining Capital - Will Basel III impact the way multinationals raise money?
- Dialling up a global currency - Why location based technology could revolutionise finance.
- M&A - How to create value, not headlines.
Contact KPMG to find out more about our services or industry experience.
Advisory professionals across a range of disciplines assist our clients respond to growth, performance, risk management and governance challenges.