Given the challenging economic landscape globally, this edition also discusses topics such as the growing importance of BRIC economies, the rise of social media as a preferred communication platform and the ambitious plans of Chinese car tycoon Wang Chuanfu.
The feature article focuses on Novartis CEO, Joe Jimenez, and traces his path to the top, as well as discusses whether his FMCG background will prove beneficial in a dynamic industry that is reinventing its business model.
Other articles include:
- Revolution, one BRIC at a time
- The good news about deficits
- BYD undercuts to overtake rivals
- The Galápagos effect 10 issues that matter
- Can we afford to wait for the payoff?
- Reset, remodel, reward
- Need to know ERP 2.0.