Routine compliance and reporting activity is also an inefficient use of executive time.
KPMG’s Corporate Services can help you efficiently manage your corporate and statutory secretarial functions. We can also undertake one-off secretarial assignments. Our services include:
- company incorporations
- registered office facilities
- preparation and lodgement of ASIC returns and statutory minutes
- business name registrations and renewals
- foreign company registrations
- online search facilities (including credit checks)
- organisation of AGMs and other company meetings
- returning officer and postal voting facilities for shareholder and creditor meetings
- independent scrutineer services for employee agreements
- maintaining statutory registers and other formal documentation.
We place a premium on flexibility — our Corporate Services can be tailored to the unique needs of your organisation, irrespective of its type and size.
We keep track of all legislative and regulatory developments, helping to minimise the risk that you may inadvertently breach a compliance or reporting obligation.