Many business entities are still trying to find solutions to yesterday’s problems rather than making the most of today’s opportunities. Sad but true.
It is why more companies are turning to our Business Performance Services group to get a fresh and objective view of the real issues facing the organisation.
Our services are grouped into four main areas:
Business Performance Services can assist in:
- establishing performance benchmarks and indicators more closely aligned with business objectives
- developing performance and cost management systems
- analysing the profitability of individual products, services and customers
- identifying risk reduction and performance improvement opportunities
- designing and executing process redesign
- enhancing shared service models
- coordinating sourcing strategy, vendor selection and the transition phases of outsourcing activities
- adding to the value of existing supply contracts and outsourcing deals.
The quality of our work reflects the technical capabilities and the commercial insights of our people, our cross-disciplinary approach to client engagements, our access to KPMG’s global resources and our extensive experience gained from advising listed and unlisted companies, multinational enterprises, government entities and leading not-for-profit organisations.